My goodness, the trees seem to be having a raucous ticker-tape parade right now! To celebrate the cheerful new season, I rounded up some of my favorite finds this week. Enjoy and kindly share them...
- Delightful & delicious pictures from apple orchard to apple pie: Posie Gets Cozy
- Same theme, this one from the archives: Back to the Apple Orchard
- And one more recipe for good measure: Autumn roasted veggies with apples & pecans
- Heart-warming! Hurricane Matthew kitten rescue
- Delilah wants to sniff every single fallen leaf, so I found this piece fascinating: Learning from Dogs as They Sniff Out Their World
- And last but not least, my friend Lois wrote a lovely piece about the changing seasons: Preparing for Rest
Learn how to beautifully capture the season wherever YOU are:
FINAL CALL 'til 2018: I'll be shelving my first (and most popular) e-course, How to Take Better Photos of Nature and the World Around You, for a couple of years while I concentrate on some new online courses in 2017, so if this nature photography course has been calling your name, sign up for the session that's right around the corner--starting this Monday, 10/17/16! No fancy camera is necessary; you can even use your phone's camera. To treat yourself or a friend, click here for all the details and registration. (If you're on Instagram, check out my profile at @joy_sussman for a discount on the course.)
© 2016 by Joy Sussman/JoyfullyGreen.com LLC. All rights reserved. All photos and text digitally fingerprinted and watermarked. Please do not use any photographs without asking me first for permission at JoyfullyGreen.firstname.lastname@example.org and then clearly linking back to this site with photo credits. Site licensed by Creative Commons.